This Fellowship will enhance the skills of young orthopaedic surgeons who are already training in knee arthroplasty.
The selected Fellows will visit six to eight teaching centres, over a maximum of four weeks.
They will cover various aspects of Degenerative Knee treatment and Knee Arthroplasty, such as Osteotomy, UKA, TKA, Bi-compartmental Arthroplasty, Septic and Aseptic Revision, Reconstructive Arthroplasty for Trauma,among others.
The Fellowship covers travel, accommodation, meals and minor expenses.
It is organised by EKA, (a Section of ESSKA).
There are three positions available.
The dates for 2017 programme are: 20 September-14 October 2017
Do you qualify for this fellowship?
To qualify, you must:
- be a certified orthopaedic surgeon in your own country / final year of residency
- be under 45 years at the time of applying
- have completed (within the last four years) an Adult Reconstruction Knee training programme
- speak fluent English
- be a European citizen
- be available for the duration of the programme
- make a presentation of a research topic during the fellowship
- submit a written report at the end of the programme
- not have held this fellowship before
- be/become an ESSKA member
How to Apply
Applications are currently closed.
When is the deadline?
The deadline for applications will soon be communicated.
Whom should you contact in ESSKA?
For queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org