This Fellowship will enhance the skills of young orthopaedic surgeons, those who are already training on knee arthroplasty.
The selected Fellows will visit six to eight teaching centers, over a maximum of four weeks.
They will cover various aspects of Degenerative Knee treatment and Knee Arthroplasty, such as Osteotomy,
UKA, TKA, Bi-compartmental Arthroplasty, Septic and Aseptic Revision, Reconstructive Arthroplasty for Trauma, and so on.
20/09/2017 to 14/10/2017
20 September 2017
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The Fellowship covers travel, accommodation, meals and minor expenses.
The dates for 2017 programme are 20.09-14.10.2017.
It is organised by EKA, (a section of ESSKA), and the selection is made by the EKA Fellowship Committee.
There are three positions available in 2017.
The Teaching Centers for this Fellowship are:
- The Netherlands: Mill & Sittard Geleen
- Switzerland: Basel & Bruderholz
- Spain: Madrid
- Italy: Milan
- France: Lyon
- Poland: Krakow
- Germany: Hannover & Brandenburg
Programme inculdes participation at the EKA Congress "Innovation in degenerative knee surgery", 13-14 October 2017 in Berlin.
Do you qualify for this fellowship?
To qualify, you must:
- be a certified orthopaedic surgeon in your own country / final year of residency
- be under 45 years at the time of applying
- have completed (within the four years) an Adult Reconstruction Knee training programme
- speak English fluently
- be a European citizen
- make yourself available for the duration of the Fellowship
- be prepared to make a presentation of a research topic during the fellowship
- submit a written report at the end of the programme
- not have held this fellowship before
- be/become an ESSKA member
How to apply?
Please use the registration button above. Please note that incomplete application forms will be rejected. By applying for this event you agree that ESSKA may use your contact details for future communications.
When is the deadline?
The deadline for applications is 1 May 2017.
Whom should you contact in ESSKA?
For queries and difficulties, please contact Anna Hansen Rak at firstname.lastname@example.org