This Fellowship will enhance the skills of young orthopaedic surgeons, those who are already training on knee arthroplasty.
The selected Fellows will visit six teaching centers, over four weeks ending at the EKA Closed Meeting in Naples.
They will cover various aspects of Degenerative Knee treatment and Knee Arthroplasty, such as Osteotomy,
UKA, TKA, Bi-compartmental Arthroplasty, Septic and Aseptic Revision, Reconstructive Arthroplasty for Trauma, and so on.
30/09/2018 to 20/10/2018
30 September-20 October 2018
Anna Hansen Rak
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The Fellowship covers travel, accommodation, meals and minor expenses.
The dates for 2018 programme are 30.09-20.10.2018.
It is organised by EKA, (a section of ESSKA), and the selection is made by the EKA Fellowship Committee.
There are three positions available in 2018.
The Teaching Centers for this Fellowship are:
- Spain: Barcelona
- Germany: Bad Kreuznach & Homburg
- Poland: Krakow
- Austria: Innsbruck
- Italy: Milan
Programme inculdes participation at the EKA Closed Meeting, 19-20 October 2018 in Naples, Italy.
Do you qualify for this fellowship?
To qualify, you must:
- be a certified orthopaedic surgeon in your own country / final year of residency
- be under 45 years at the time of applying
- have completed (within the four years) an Adult Reconstruction Knee training programme
- speak English fluently
- be a European citizen
- make yourself available for the duration of the Fellowship
- be prepared to make a presentation of a research topic during the fellowship
- submit a written report at the end of the programme
- not have held this fellowship before
- be/become an ESSKA member
How to apply?
Please use the registration button above. Please note that incomplete application forms will be rejected. By applying for this event you agree that ESSKA may use your contact details for future communications.
When is the deadline?
The deadline for applications is 1 June 2018.
Whom should you contact in ESSKA?
For queries and difficulties, please contact Anna Hansen Rak at firstname.lastname@example.org