The grant is delivered in two tranches: the first upon arrival at the teaching centre, and the remainder when the Fellow has completed the course, and submitted the requisite report. It is sponsored by Smith and Nephew, our loyal and long-standing partner.
Do you qualify for this fellowship?
To qualify, you must:
• be a certified orthopaedic in your own country
• be under 40, at point of application
• speak English fluently
• be available for the period of the Fellowship
• submit a written report at the end of the programme
• not have held this fellowship before
• be/become an ESSKA member
How to apply?
Please use the registration button above. Please note that incomplete application forms will be rejected. By applying/registering for this event you agree that ESSKA may use your contact details for future communications.
When is the deadline?
We must receive your application by 3 June 2018 for the 2018 programme.
Whom should you contact in ESSKA?
For queries and difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Visa applications do not lie in the field of ESSKA’s power or liability. Therefore all costs and expenses related to or caused by immigration matters remain at the selected Fellow's only charge.